2. The personal data provided by the user will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of MAJIDA L.T.D. in order to:
- Develop, execute and apply the purchase-and-sale contract for the products that were purchased by the user, or any other contract between the user and our company.
- Satisfy the user’s requests;
- Provide the customer (with prior consent) with information about the products on sale by MAJIDA L.T.D. including the sending of commercial communications regarding the products mentioned above by e-mail or any other equivalent electronic means of communication (such as SMS) or telephone calls. If the user is a registered user, they can change their preferences regarding the receipt of these communications by logging into the MY ACCOUNT section of the Majida website. The user will also have the option to cancel their subscription under the section titled ‘Newsletter’.
- If the user provides us with the personal data of third parties, said user will be responsible for informing the aforementioned third parties of the use of their personal data and will be held accountable for receiving explicit consent for the communication of this information for the purposes described above. In the event that the user purchased a product, the personal data of third parties - which would be provided by the user - will be used for the following purposes: (i) management of the delivery and / or verification of the correct receipt of the corresponding products and; (ii) management of any doubts or suggestions made by the user or interested third parties.
The purpose that is described in point I. above is necessary to draw up the contract. If the user refuses to provide their data for this purpose, they cannot make purchases on the Majida website. The purpose that is described in point II. above is necessary to respond to a user’s requests. If the user refuses to provide their data for this purpose, they would not allow the personal data controller to answer his questions.
3. The personal data provided by the user through the form available on our website or through the customer service telephone number available in the aforementioned section will be processed by MAJIDA L.T.D. in order to resolve any user problems. Furthermore, MAJIDA L.T.D. will process the data provided by the user for the management, assistance and monitoring of any request submitted by the customer or any other applicant to the physical store. This procedure is necessary so that we can respond to user requests. If the user refuses to allow the use of their data for this purpose, they would not allow the data controller to answer their questions.
4. MAJIDA L.T.D. with a registered office on 411 Oxford Street, Office 1.01, London, England, W1C 2PE (Company Registration Number: 14342318), and being the manager of the processing of personal data files, undertakes to treat the user's personal information confidentially while guaranteeing the user the rights of access, correction, cancellation and objection by letter sent to the above address or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small string of text that a website stores on a PC, phone or any other device, containing information related to the user's browsing activities on that website. Cookies are necessary because they facilitate and simplify navigation around the website without damaging the user’s computer.
Although this information uses the generic term "Cookie" as the main method for storing the information that is used by the website, it can also be described as a the "local storage" space of the user. All the information contained in this section is also applicable to "local storage".
Why are cookies used on this website?
Why are cookies NOT used on this website?
In the cookies we use, we do not store sensitive personal data, such as your address, password, credit / debit card data, etc.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified as "Third Party Cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our own services and the browsing experience of the user on our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are for statistics about access and to help us guarantee that your payment transactions are fulfilled.
It is possible to limit, block or delete cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser by following the procedure indicated below. While the settings are different in each browser, cookies are normally configured in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more information on configuring cookies in your browser, consult the "Help" menu in the browser itself.
What particular cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
The following are the Cookies, tags and other similar tools used by this website, together with information on the purpose, duration and management (private or by third parties) of each of them.
Technical and personalization cookies: for identification and authentication, navigation, interface customization, favourites ...
These cookies are used to identify the user during their browsing session, prevent the user from having to repeat the access processes on the website, speed up certain procedures, remember the selections made during the session or on subsequent visits, remember the pages already visited, etc.
Here, cookies are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data from the user's session such as, for example, their waiting-time to establish a connection, their session ID, etc.
Identification of the session
Here, cookies are used to identify the user's http session. These are common in all Internet applications to identify user requests during a session.
Here, cookies allow identification of the user's browsing status (start of session, first page, first access, scrolling, vote, etc.).
Here, cookies store the session values chosen by the user such as shop, language, currency, products, size, etc.
Favourites and latest selections
Here, cookies allow the selection of the user’s favourites (shops, for example) and the latest selections of the user (shops, products, consent to the installation of cookies, etc.) to be stored for subsequent Internet sessions.
Here, cookies store information related to the cart, such as the identification details of the user associated with it.
Here, cookies allow the processing of changes between secure (https) and unsafe (http) domains (protocol).